Create calendar entries from text in any application
copy2calendar automatically converts text containing date, time and appointment data into calendar entries. Supported applications include Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Palm Desktop.
copy2calendar is as easy to use as the Windows clipboard
1. Select the text containing the appointment information (including date and time).
2. Press Ctrl-C twice.
3. copy2calendar launches your calendar and creates the new entry. Date, time and additional information are copied from the selected text. You can make final edits to the calendar entry before you save it.
copy2calendar can create entries in three major calendar applications
- Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Palm Desktop
type2calendar - an easy way to enter appointment information
type2calendar allows you to create new calendar entries faster and easier. Simply enter your appointment information (including date, time and subject) as free form text. copy2calendar automatically converts it into a calendar entry.
Sophisticated date parser
copy2calendar includes a highly sophisticated recognition engine (parser) that analyzes your text for date and time information.
- Understands date and time specifications in 13 languages
- Understands date and time ranges (Feb. 1 - 2, 9-10.30am)
- Lets you choose when an ambiguous date or time specification is found
- Can be configured to handle virtually any date and time format
1. The copyright in copy2calendar is the property of LoquiSoft (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensor")
2. You shall be entitled to test copy2calendar free of charge for 30 days from installation. Should you decide to continue to use copy2calendar after this trial period, you shall be required to obtain a licence for every computer on which copy2calendar is installed.
3. Licences for copy2calendar shall be non-exclusive.
4. This software may be distributed in electronic forums and Internet sites, so long as
- it is distributed in the complete, original and unregistered form.
- all files, including the distribution and license agreement documents, are included.
- no charge is obtained and no profit is made for its distribution.
5. The license key for copy2calendar provided on the grant of a licence is personal and should not be disclosed to third parties
6. The Licensor's liability is limited to liability for gross negligence. All liability for errors is excluded.
7. In the event that any products are defective, the Licensor shall have the right to endeavour to rectify these within a reasonable period of time and a period of at least 30 days shall be deemed reasonable for these purposes.